These are our most frequently asked questions. If you don't find what you are looking for please send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. When will my order ship? All orders placed before 12 noon (CST) will ship within 5 business days of purchase. If the order is placed after 12 noon it will ship within 6 business days.
2. Can you make custom orders? Yes! We love working with our customers to make exactly what you want! We can easily customize our current sets with different colors with a minimally extended turnaround time. We also have the ability to use animals/shapes/creatures/foods, etc that are not listed. Customization with designs that are not listed will have a longer turnaround. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss in detail what you are looking for.
3. What does 3d printed mean? 3d printers extrude filament (usually a plastic material, but wood, ceramic, and some metals are available) into a super heated nozzle which moves on 3 axis (X, Y, and Z) to build a 3d object based on a Standard Tessellation Language digital file. My "laments terms" is: its like a robotic glue gun that takes a 3d digital design and squirts the glue out layer by layer until the entire design it completed. :)
4. What colors can you use? I am working on creating an image to show the colors that I currently stock. However, there are LOTS of colors available in addition to what I stock and I am happy to work with you on a custom order. Contact me and let me know what you are looking for!
5. How do you ship? I use USPS Priority Mail for almost every US order. International orders will go out via USPS International First Class Mail. I am always happy to use customer shipping accounts, or a different speed/service, additional charges may apply.